If you’re looking for some interesting machine learning projects to check out, Medium is a great place to start. Here are 10 of the best we’ve found.
Check out this video for more information:
As machine learning becomes more and more popular, there are a growing number of ways to get involved. If you’re looking for some project ideas, here are 10 machine learning projects to check out on Medium:
1. Building a Classifier to Detect Malaria in Blood Cells: This project uses a dataset of blood cell images to build a classifier that can detect whether a cell is infected with malaria or not.
2. gesture-recognition-for-smartphones: This project builds a system that can recognise five different hand gestures, using the smartphone’s accelerometer and gyroscope data.
3. Exploring the MNIST Dataset: This project explores the well-known MNIST dataset of handwritten digits, using various machine learning techniques.
4. Anomaly Detection in streaming data: This project detects anomalies in streaming data, using the k-means clustering algorithm.
5. Movie Recommendation Engine: This project builds a recommendation engine for movies, using the collaborative filtering algorithm.
6. Stock Price Prediction: This project predicts stock prices, using the support vector regression algorithm.
7. Traffic Sign Recognition: This project builds a system that can recognise traffic signs, using convolutional neural networks.
8. Image Captioning: This project generates captions for images, using a pre-trained convolutional neural network model
What is Machine Learning?
Machine learning is a subset of artificial intelligence (AI) that provides systems the ability to automatically learn and improve from experience without being explicitly programmed to do so. Machine learning focuses on the development of computer programs that can access data and use it to learn for themselves.
The process of machine learning is similar to that of data mining. Both systems search through data to look for patterns. However, machine learning uses those patterns to make predictions about new data, whereas data mining does not.
Machine learning is a growing field with many real-world applications. It is used in a variety of industries, including healthcare, finance, and online retail.
10 Machine Learning Projects to Check Out on Medium
As machine learning becomes more and more prevalent, there are lots of great resources popping up all over the internet. If you’re looking for some interesting projects to check out, here are 10 machine learning projects to check out on Medium.
1. [Predicting the Stock Market](https://towardsdatascience.com/predicting-the-stock-market-with-machine-learning-e87cd69 apparitionls teryx0): This article walks through a project that uses machine learning to predict stock prices.
2. [Detecting Breast Cancer](https://medium.com/@ageitgey/machine-learning-is-fun-part-3 aryyt7 mlbc0): This article discusses using machine learning to detection breast cancer.
3. [Identifying Sparrows](https://towardsdatascience.com/identifying c57 avkmz o6r Using Machine Learning 9edc6cee1319): This article describes a project that used machine learning to identify sparrows based on their song.
4. [ Predicting Heart Disease](https://towardsdatascience pymczv5eh5 7w85od6o):This article discusses using machine learning to predict heart disease.
5. [ Classifying images of everyday objects ](https://towardsdatascience gdeyip4okv 5ydm6o): In this article, a machine is taught to classify images of everyday objects such as shoes and bags .
Why Check Out These Projects?
If you’re interested in machine learning, you’ve probably already read a lot of articles on the subject. But if you’re looking for something a little different, why not check out some machine learning projects?
There are many machine learning projects available on Medium, and they can be a great way to learn more about the subject. Not only do you get to see how other people are approaching machine learning, but you can also get some insights into their thinking process.
Checking out machine learning projects can also give you some ideas for your own projects. If you see something that sparks your interest, you can try implementing it yourself.
So without further ado, here are 10 machine learning projects to check out on Medium:
1. [A Simple Introduction to Neural Networks](https://tutorials.technology/a-simple-introduction-to-neural-networks-9be355dd7ae4) by Diego Inácio
2. [ Predicting Airbnb Prices with Linear Regression](https://towardsdatascience.com/predicting-airbnb-prices-with-linear-regression-b96dcc212416) by Kaggle user “Rachael”
3. [Building a Sentiment Analyzer for Tweets using Logistic Regression](https://medium.com/@guraytuna/building-a-sentiment-analyzer-for-tweets-using-logistic regression79a04d485145) by Güray Tuna
4. [ Cats vs Dogs — Image Classification with Deep Learning](https://medium.com/petsMode/catsvsdogsdeeplearningimplementation79a04d485145) by Diego Inácio
5. [Classifying Text with Recurrent Neural Networks](https://medium.com/@ageitgey/classifyingtextwithrecurrentneuralnetworks79a04d485145) by Adrienne Cheng
6. [How I Built a Text Classifier Using Scikit Learn and Pandas](https://towardsdatascience.com/howibuiltatextclassifier79a04d485145) by Chris Albon
7.[Simple Audio Recognition with Deep Learning](https://towardsdatascienceui5462e3574f5c56449ebde339ff641ba99013ecb8e51632218ce8993af0b3195ac85af06132030cc0bd620bb46065ca152214b8294cc728688fb002be56006fc501489c21bfecdb2307407abfb66561bc37bf74801242808dc30044354683ee27cf780319341381165 through Spectrogram Analysis ](https://towardsdatasciencecb535bd48759dc5236800362e98693115451ef2201512211050807805488970da7858eda1756f624236133804483005429951781bf65081355776784e090f6706205398774371cfcf16174973447111592663f7806432028364290ffceddb736232bc994dd7603346692273bc76200e60df370
How to Get Started with Machine Learning
If you’re looking to get started with machine learning, check out these 10 great projects on Medium. From scratch projects to tutorials using specific libraries, you’ll find something to help you get started with machine learning.
In this article, we looked at 10 different machine learning projects from Medium. If you’re looking to learn more about machine learning or just want to stay up-to-date on the latest developments, these projects are a great place to start.
As machine learning becomes more and more popular, there are a growing number of ways to get started with it. One great way to learn is to read articles and tutorials written by experts in the field.
Medium is a great place to find quality machine learning content. To help you get started, we’ve compiled a list of 10 machine learning projects that you can check out on Medium.
1. Classifying images with TensorFlow and Keras
In this article, Rajiv Shah shows how to use the power of TensorFlow and Keras to classify images. He walks through the process of building a convolutional neural network step-by-step, including setting up the data, training the model, and evaluating its performance.
2. Predicting housing prices with regression
In this article, Aurelien Geron uses a real-world dataset to show how you can use linear regression to predict housing prices. He walks through the different steps involved in building and training a linear regression model, including feature engineering, selection, and evaluation.
3. Understanding natural language with spaCy
In this article, Tom Reardon gives an overview of natural language processing (NLP) using the Python library spaCy. He covers various NLP tasks such as tokenization, POS tagging, and named entity recognition, and shows how to perform them using spaCy.
4. Generating faces with StyleGAN2
In this article, Jieyu Zhao introduces StyleGAN2, a state-of-the-art generative adversarial network (GAN) for generating realistic faces. She shows how you can use StyleGAN2 to generate high-quality images of faces that look indistinguishable from real photos.
5. Building a recommendation engine with Scoutable
In this article, Derrick Mwiti shows how you can use the Scoutable platform to build a recommendation engine for your website or app. He walks through the different steps involved in building a recommender system, from data collection and processing to model training and deployment. 6 Clustering news articles with KMeans In this article
Keyword: 10 Machine Learning Projects to Check Out on Medium