Solutions to the Deep Learning Coursera Course by Geoffrey Hinton, Andrew Ng, and Yousuf A. Hannun. Contains all assignments and quizes with detailed solutions.
Check out our video:
Introduction to the Deep Learning Course
Deep learning is a powerful tool that can be used to solve many different types of problems. This course will introduce you to the basics of deep learning, including how to set up your environment, how to train and test your models, and how to deploy your models to production.
Course Outline and Objectives
This course will cover the following topics:
– Neural networks
– Deep learning
– Convolutional neural networks
– Recurrent neural networks
– Generative models
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
– Understand the fundamental concepts of neural networks and deep learning.
– Build and train simple neural networks.
– Build and train more sophisticated neural networks.
– Understand and use convolutional neural networks.
– Understand and use recurrent neural networks.
– Understand and use generative models.
Course Materials and Resources
Before you start the course, it is important that you have access to the right materials and resources. In this section, we will provide you with a list of resources that will help you complete the course successfully.
Some of the materials and resources you will need for the course include:
-A computer with internet access
-The latest version of Anaconda installed on your computer
-A text editor (we recommend using Sublime Text)
-The latest versions of TensorFlow and Keras installed on your computer
-A webcam (optional but recommended)
-A microphone (optional but recommended)
Course Assignments and Projects
The course offers a variety of assignments and projects to test your skills as you progress. Some of the assignments are specific to certain tools or frameworks, while others are more general in nature. You can find a complete list of all the assignments and projects below.
1. Course Assignment 1: Linear Regression with a Neural Network mindset
2. Course Assignment 2: Logistic Regression with a Neural Network mindset
3. Course Assignment 3: Building your Deep Neural Network – Step by Step
4. Course Assignment 4:Deep Neural Network – Application
5. Project 1: Image Classification
6. Project 2: Time Series Prediction
Course Grading and Certification
Coursera offers a Certificate of Completion for those who complete a course and pass the associated quizzes and exams. The grade you receive in a Coursera course comes from your performance on these assessments.
If you’re not interested in receiving a Certificate of Completion, or if you want to take a Coursera course without being enrolled in the Signature Track, you can opt out of the assessments and still have access to most of the course content. Note that if you opt out, you will not be able to receive a grade or certificate for the course.
If you’re having trouble passing the assessments in a Coursera course, there are a few things you can do:
– Review the material covered in the assessments. You can find most of this material in the lectures and readings for the course.
– Check out our Help Center for advice on how to prepare for and take quizzes and exams.
– Connect with other learners in the Learner Help Community for advice and support.
If you’re trying the deep learning course on Coursera and are stuck, here are some solutions to common problems.
1. Why can’t I see thesubmit button?
Make sure you are using the Chrome browser and that you have ad blocking disabled. The submit button is located at the bottom of the page, underneath the “Review” tab.
2. Why am I getting a “Cheating Detection” error?
If you’re getting this error, it means that Coursera’s cheating detection algorithms have flagged your account. Unfortunately, there is no way to appeal this decision or to find out why you were flagged. The best course of action is to create a new account and try again.
3. Why can’t I see the assignments?
In order to view the assignments, you must be enrolled in the course and logged in with your Coursera account. If you’re still having trouble, try reloading the page or clearing your browser’s cache.
Course Tips and Tricks
If you’re having trouble with the deep learning Coursera course, here are some tips and tricks that may help.
-If you’re having trouble with the quizzes, try watching the videos on double speed. This can help you catch things that you may have missed the first time around.
-If you’re struggling with the programming assignments, try looking at the code provided in the forums. Sometimes other students will post solutions that can help you understand the concepts better.
-Don’t be afraid to ask for help from the staff or other students. The best way to learn is by getting assistance from others when you need it.
Coursera’s Deep Learning specialization consists of 4 courses:
1. Neural Networks and Deep Learning
2. Improving Deep Neural Networks: Hyperparameter tuning, Regularization and Optimization
3. Structuring Machine Learning Projects
4. Convolutional Neural Networks
This guide will provide solutions to the programming assignments and quizzes for each course in the specialization.
Testimonials from people who have completed the Deep Learning Coursera course.
The Deep Learning specialization on Coursera has been a great success, with over 150,000 students enrolled to date. We would like to thank all of our students for their feedback and questions. In this post, we will provide solutions to the most common issues that have been raised by students.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us on the forums or through the course contact form.
1. I am having difficulty accessing the course content/quizzes/assignments.
If you are having difficulty accessing the course content or quizzes, please make sure that you are logged in to the Coursera platform and that you are enrolled in the Deep Learning specialization. If you still cannot access the content, please try clearing your browser cache and cookies. If this does not work, please contact Coursera support for further assistance.
2. I am having difficulty with the programming assignments.
If you are having difficulty with the programming assignments, please post a question on the forums so that other students and our staff can help you. Please include a detailed description of your problem, as well as your code if possible.
3. I am having difficulty viewing the videos/lectures.
If you are having difficulty viewing the videos or lectures, please make sure that you have a stable internet connection and that your browser is up to date. If this does not work, please contact Coursera support for further assistance.
Keyword: Solutions to the Deep Learning Coursera Course