It can be tough to create a presentation that really stands out from the rest. But with a little creativity, you can easily add some life to your slides and wow your audience. By adding an animated gif, for example, you can add movement and visual interest that will help keep your audience engaged.
Why use animation in your slides
There are a number of reasons why you might want to add animation to your slides:
– To help keep your audience engaged
– To add movement and visual interest
– To make your presentation more fun and engaging
– To create visual effects that can capture your audience’s attention
– To help explain complicated concepts or processes
– To add a touch of personality to your presentation
Types of animation you can use in PowerPoint
PowerPoint gives you a few different options for how you can animate your gifs. To access these options, click on the gif to select it and then click on the Animations tab at the top of the screen. From there, you’ll see a number of different animation options that you can choose from, including:
– Appear/Fade: This will make the gif appear on the screen or fade out
– Dissolve: This will make the gif appear to dissolve into or out of the slide
– Fly In/Out: This will make the gif fly in from or out to one side of the screen
– Spin: This will make the gif appear to spin on the screen
– Zoom: This will make the gif appear to zoom in or out
How to create simple animations
Adding simple animations to your gifs can help make them more engaging and interesting. To add an animation, select the gif and then click on the Animations tab at the top of the screen. From there, you’ll see a number of different animation options that you can choose from. To add an animation, simply select the animation you want to use from the drop-down menu and then click on the Add Animation button in the bottom right corner of the window. The animation will now be added to your gif.
How to put a gif in a powerpoint
To add an animated gif to your slide, simply follow these steps:
1. In PowerPoint, open the slide where you want to insert the gif.
2. Click on the Insert tab at the top of the screen.
3. Click on the Videos button in the Media section of the ribbon menu.
4. In the Video window that pops up, click on the Online Pictures button at the top of the window.
5. A new window will open called Clip Art Search Results (see image below). Type “gif” into the search bar and press Enter or Return on your keyboard.
6 . A list of gifs will appear in a new window (see image below). Scroll through until you find one that you like and click on it to select it .
7 . The selected gif will now appear as an icon in the Video window.
8 . Click on the Insert button in the bottom right corner of the Video window.
9 . The gif will now appear on your slide!
10. To preview how it looks, simply click on the play button in the bottom left corner of the gif.
Experiment with different animation options to see what looks best for your particular gif and presentation. You can also add multiple animations to the same gif if you want to create a more complex effect. Keep in mind that less is usually more when it comes to animation. You don’t want to go overboard and end up with a presentation that’s too busy or overwhelming for your audience. A little bit of animation can go a long way in making your presentation more dynamic and engaging.
Keyword: Create Animated Slides that will WOW Your Audience