Clash of Clans on PC is a free-to-play mobile strategy video game that was developed and published by Finnish game developer – Supercell. The game is set in a fantasy-themed persistent world where the player is the leader of a village.
Clash of Clans on PC requires players to build their own village using the resources obtained from attacking other players through the in-game combat features, and producing them themselves.
The main resources are gold, elixir, and dark elixir. Players can join together to create clans, group of up to 50 people who can then join in Clan Wars together, donate and receive troops, and chat with each other.
Gameplay of Clash of Clans on PC and Laptop
Clash of Clans is an online multiplayer game (playable on PC and laptop) in which players form communities called clans, train troops, and attack other players to obtain resources. There are four currencies or resources in the game.
- Gold and elixir can be used to build and upgrade defenses and traps that protect the player from other players’ attacks and to build and upgrade buildings.
- Elixir and dark elixir are also used to train and upgrade troops and spells.
- Gems are premium currency
- Attacks are rated on a three-star scale and have a maximum duration of three minutes.
The game also features a unique pseudo-single-player campaign where the player can attack a series of fortified goblin villages and earn gold, elixir, and dark elixir (levels 51-75 only).
To earn and store gold and elixir, players must build gold mines and gold storages and elixir collectors and elixir storages, respectively.
- Elixir is used to train new troops, carry out research in the laboratory to upgrade troops, and to build and upgrade certain buildings, mostly pertaining to buildings used in attacking another player’s base.
- Gold is used to build defensive buildings and to upgrade the town hall, which allows access to more buildings and higher levels for existing buildings.
- At Town Hall 7, dark elixir becomes available; this type of elixir is used to train and upgrade dark elixir troops, heroes such as the Barbarian King, and starting at Town Hall 8, create dark spells. To earn and store dark elixir, players must build dark elixir drills and dark elixir storages.
Troops and spells
The game offers two kinds of barracks (barracks and dark barracks) and two kinds of spell factories (spell factory and dark spell factory). The barracks create troops using elixir, while dark barracks create troops using dark elixir.
The spell factories follow the same pattern – the normal spell factory creates spells using elixir, and the dark spell factory using dark elixir. All troops and spells have different properties. In addition, the dark spell factory produces spells that require less space, allowing you to use more of these spells in a battle. As the player progresses, various new troops and spells can be unlocked.
Clans and clan wars
Clans are groups of players who come together to support each other, both materially (donating troops) and verbally (giving advice). Players can join clans after rebuilding the special Clan Castle early on. An important element of the gameplay of Clash of Clans is clans facing off against one another in the “clan wars”. Clan leaders and co-leaders can start wars against other clans.
The clans in the group with the most stars will be upgraded to a higher league, while the clans in the group with the fewer stars will be demoted to a lower league.
Best Emulator to Play Clash of Clans on PC and Laptop
Playing a fantasy-themed game like Clash of Clans on PC requires good gaming skills and technicality, but without a good gaming device, the player tends not to appreciate the game 100%. Go here to get more information of Clash of Clans. This is where an Android emulator comes in. An Android emulator is an Android Virtual Device (AVD) that is used to run and test Android applications on a PC.
LDPlayer is one best Android emulator that a player can use to play Clash of Clans on PC. Playing a game like Clash of Clans on a PC is more efficient on a PC than on mobile. If you’re looking for how to play Clash of Clans on your PC, then LDPlayer is a proven Android Emulator.
LDPlayer is a free Android emulator that improves your mobile gaming experience and using mobile applications on your PC. LDPlayer was founded and designed exclusively to optimize your Android gaming experience on your PC, especially for Clash of Clans.
By making use of LDPlayer on your PC, you are turning your computer into an excellent mobile gaming platform.
Clash of Clans on PC is a very engaging combat strategy game designed around building up your village, protecting your clansman and attacking those who would otherwise harm them. If you haven’t played it yet, we highly recommend it.
You can always enjoy the thrilling and exciting duels/battle on Clash of Clans with LDPlayer, which is the best Android emulator.
Keyword: How To Play Clash of Clans on PC and Laptop? Download the Best Emulator in 2023